Add dimension and special effects with these high-quality
transfer products from International Coatings. They look great,
and they have the durability to last and last.
500 Quick Trans™ Additive
500 Quick Trans Additive will convert most direct print plastisol inks into hot peel transfer inks. The additive will also make the inks softer. Create transfers easily by adding 10% - 15% of 500 Quick Trans Additive (by weight) to direct print plastisol inks and using hot peel transfer paper.
Optilux™ 950 Reflective Transfer System
Optilux™ 950 Reflective Transfer System consists of a clear plastisol-based transfer adhesive formulated to be used with the Optilux™ 901 reflective sheet to produce reflective heat seal transfers. Optilux 950 Reflective Transfer System is exceptionally bright yet offers remarkably soft hand and outstanding detail and definition.
303, 304 and 305 Polyester Powder Adhesives
303, 304 and 305 are polyester based hot melt powder adhesives used to improve the adhesion of plastisol-based heat transfers.
- 303 is a Fine Grain adhesive, consisting of 1 to 80 microns particle size.
- 304 is a Medium Grain, with particle size of 60 to 200 microns.
- 305 is a Fine Grain TranStretchT adhesive, which has better elongation properties than 303 or 304.
11E, 11H and 11L Polyamide Powder Adhesives
11E, 11H and 11L are polyamide based hot melt powder adhesives used to improve the adhesion of plastisol-based heat transfers.
- 11E is a Coarse Grain adhesive with 100 to 300 micron particle size.
- 11H consists of a Fine Grain 1 to 80 micron particle size adhesive.
- 11L is a Medium Grain adhesive with 60 to 200 microns particle size.
3893 TranStretch™ Clear Backing Adhesive
3893 TransStretch Clear Backing Adhesive is a NP (Non-Phthalate) plastisol based transfer backing adhesive specifically formulated to improve the adhesion of plastisol based heat transfers. 3893 TranStretchT Adhesive will greatly improve the elongation properties of most transfers when properly used and applied, making it ideal for use on stretch fabrics such as Lycra and Spandex.
Return to Screen Print Inks